- upset stomach and vomiting
- muscle aches
- chronic fatigue
- hormonal problems
- irregular menstrual cycles
- lowered immune system
- shortness of breath
- heart palpitations
it is a lot more than just “feeling anxious “
I will always fucking reblog this.
How I was feeling all last week, and the days before.
my life in a nutshell.
HOW CAN WE BE HAPPY ?
Once a group of 50 people was attending a seminar.
Suddenly the speaker stopped and decided to do a group activity. He started giving each one a balloon. Each one was asked to write his/her name on it using a marker pen. Then all the balloons were collected and put in another room.
Now these delegates were let in that room and asked to find the balloon which had their name written, within 5 minutes. Everyone was frantically searching for their name, colliding with each other, pushing around others and there was utter chaos.
At the end of 5 minutes no one could find their own balloon.
Now each one was asked to randomly collect a balloon and give it to the person whose name was written on it.
Within minutes everyone had their own balloon.
The speaker began— exactly this is happening in our lives. Everyone is frantically looking for happiness all around, not knowing where it is.
Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness; you will get your own happiness.
And this is the purpose of human life.
I’m pretty sure I’d find happiness if you leT ME IN THAT BALLOON ROOM HOLY SHIT
that’s a nice way to look at it. Making other people happy is pretty grand
Asked by toomuchhorrorbusinessiii
2. 25 most played songs in your iTunes? I don’t usually listen on my computer and I don’t see an option on my iphone to list that. But off the top of my head I can say it would mostly be filled with Jason Isbell and the Inside Llewyn Davis soundtrack. (after April 1st it’ll be nonstop Nickel Creek)
9. Favourite cover of a song? You guys, Punch Brothers are so good at covers. They can literally take any song and make it amazing. Another New World by Josh Ritter is a great one.
24. Longest song on your iPod?
240 Years Before Your Time 23:21 The Black Keys
Asked by burningupsobright
5. First concert you ever went to? I went with my mom to see Herman’s Hermits at the fair when I was a kid. Yep. The first one I think I ever wanted to go to was The Goo Goo Dolls. LOL
12. Favourite band member from your favourite band? You know, I started to say Chris Thile because, duh. But a less obvious answer would be Critter Eldridge. He is kind and sweet and genuinely seems like a great guy. Humble, talented. Swoon.
14.Least favourite band/artist? While I can’t really pinpoint one band or artist, I can say that I detest most pop music. It’s all so generic and manufactured. It makes me angry that people don’t go outside of what they can hear on the radio. You don’t know what you’re missing!! (and this is not to say that a fun catchy song isn’t great, but the majority of the stuff you hear on the radio is absolute empty nothingness. Why fill yourself with empty calories when you could have a steak?)
Seizure First Aid.
Learn it. Share it. Know it. Use it.
100% correct medical information on tumblr for once; also consider calling 911 if you don’t know how often the person has seizures and ESPECIALLY if the seizure has lasted 5 minutes or more (which is why the watch is critical)
This is so important!
Really good friend of mine from work back home had seizures a few times on the job. This is crucial information.
this is great to know. I watched a co-worker have a seizure in front of me when I was 15 and I completely froze. Thank goodness there were others nearby who knew what to do.